Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

양요섭

Lol , today im posting so many things xD kay kay , in a mood of writing so don't disturb okay ? =D

Let's get to know more about 양요섭 ( Yang Yoseob )
He is one of my bias but ummm , seriously I like , no no , I love 광민 ( Kwangmin ) more ><

If you guys know Beast then of course you guys will know this cute and handsome vocalist xD
Seriously , I don't know the member of Beast and if they make a perfomance on a stage I will only notice that is Beast group if I see Yoseob ^0^

He cute and cool too , sometimes he look like a baby to me , I really want to pinch his cheek !
Yoseob oppa , let me hold your cheek for awhile please ? =D

5 January 1990 , his birthdayyyy !! My birthday is 10 January 1998 , keke xD a small different only right ? Give me present on my birthday kay Yoseob oppa ? ='D
His voice is so perfect but I don't think he can rap very well , ( Kwangmin the best rapper ♥ ) ehh ? don't tell him okay ? let's keep it secret together ;)

He kinda friendly , maybe , well I don't know , I never meet him but if I meet him im sure im going to kidnap him bcause obviously , he just TOO CUTEEEEEE ! aaaaaaa , okayy ! going crazy now xDD

I really love his song , his solo song , hmm ,
When I get paid , his voice was just too cool *,*
I could listen to him singing for whole day yet I still could not get enough of him ♥

Well , that's it bout the cutest and coolest oppa in Beast xD
I could go more insane writing bout him , coz he like super super cute and know what , he mine kayy ! LOL xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment