Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

조광민

Hoho , lets talk bout 조광민 ( Jo Kwangmin )
He , hmmm he is , he is , he is , hmmmm ~ HE IS PERFECTTTTT ! *Q*
not really perfect bcause no one perfect right ? =)
he is so so special ! 24 April 1995 , the day he was born with his twins with the difference of 6 mins =')
He so lucky to have twins but I don't know why , Kwangmin caught my eyes and since the first time I lay my eyes on him , my heart beats so so fast ♥ . ♥
but when I see his twin , 조영민 ( Jo Youngmin ) I feel nothing well sometimes I like him but not fall in love yet . =P

Kwangmin , hmm ~ he so unique . He like lives in his own world , the world that full of smile . =)
He same like kids , which only know happiness .
Sometimes I wonder too , did he ever sad ? If yes , why he sad ? Who beside him when he cry ? Who make him smile again ? Is there anyone that make him smile ?
I wish to make him happy and smile too =D

Anyway , if I ever get a chance to meet his mom , I just wanna say thank you for giving birth to such a great and cheerful man ^^
I wish I can make him smile even just once , =)

Well , thats all for today , im going crazy if im continue writing bout him ><
Anyway , thanks for those who read my post -.-
Kinda bored right ? xD
Ppyongg ppyongg ( pai pai ) ~

No comments:

Post a Comment