Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Happy Birthday Oennie ! ♥

28 April ! My oennie bday ,
lol , not my real sister xD
anyway , everyone , let's say HAPPY BIRTHDAYY TO PHOENIX WU ! ♥
Let's go throw flour to her * evil plan * =D

Anyway , Phoenix Wu ( Wu Feng ) a model in Taiwan , a designer and a singer xD
She sing really well xD
I don't have an expensive gift for her so im just going to sing Happy Birthday song as a gift for her !

Happy Birthday To You !
Happy Birthday To You !
Happy Birthday To Phoenix !
Happy Birthday To Tou !

Yeahhh * claps my hands * Saengil Chukkae Hamnida ! =D

I wish you the best in your life and I wish you to always smile no matter how hard the challenges you may face in future , no matter how many person hurt you , I hope you can always smile =)
Keep smiling and be strong ♥
Sarangheyo Feng =')

Happy Birthday Phoenix ♥ . ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment